With our new business launch course, 8 Step Business Launch, learn how to identify high-potential launch markets, source and perform primary target market interviews, select a launch market, develop end user personas, run an MVP program to validate your business concept, build your first operational business model, brand and price your offering, and get your first 10 paid customers. This isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme, this is your practical pathway to being a successful entrepreneur and business owner.
8 Steps to Becoming a Successful Business Owner
There’s a lot of fluff and theory about startups, entrepreneurship, and business modeling and you won’t find any of that stuff here. Your 8-step pathway is laid out in three phases:
- Phase I: Pre-Launch Strategy
- Phase II: Developing and Validating Your Concept
- Phase III: Launch and Early-stage Financing
See Real World Examples as You Launch Your Business
Your launch will be supported by real world examples of the business launch tools in this course in action. You’ll have access to multiple target market interview recordings, downloadable support resources, and an inside look at data tracking Eazl’s growth from a concept to a six-figure business in its first year.
Unmatched Video Learning Experience Quality
Anyone who has the willpower to do what it takes to become the boss will love this course. Leveraging our experience as the leading provider of entrepreneurial business education to a community of over 50,000 learners worldwide, we’ve created a video-based learning experience that’s effective and really fun to watch. Starting with the first phase of the course, you’ll learn how to select a launch market, collect the market information you need to create an offering that people will pay for, and develop an end user profile that you can use as you design your offering and develop a sales strategy that’s (practically) guaranteed to be successful. Then you’ll move to phase two where you’ll design a minimum viable product (MVP)–a very early version of your concept–that you can use to validate your idea before taking it to the public. In phase three you’ll build your first operational version of the business, craft the first iteration of your brand and business story (sometimes called an “elevator pitch”), get your first paying customers, and set yourself up to receive growth capital using a practical method that doesn’t require you to deal with venture capitalists or lawyers.
- Let’s Identify Your Business Concept and Find High-Potential Test Markets
- How to Research a Target Market for a Product or Service Launch
- How to Convert Target Market Research into Strategic Information
- How to Develop Launch Tribe, End-User Profiles, and Design Persona
- Solution Development, Creating Your MVP, and Iterative Prototyping
- How to Build the First Operational Version of Your Business
- Launch I: How to Find Your First Customers
- Launch II: A Practical Way to Raise Seed-round Financing from Anywhere
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- View from the C-Suite: Levers of Influence - January 18, 2018
- Michele Chaboudy on Marketing Management as You Scale - January 17, 2018
- The Secret to Human-Centric Networking - January 16, 2018