The softest skills can be the hardest to build, but building them is a smart investment. Recently, the Harvard Business Review published a study which found only .05% of business leaders made it to the top while being strongly disliked by their peers.
We launched a new, fun course with actress Palmer Jones (see trailer above) to help our community tackle the challenge of building soft skills. In this training, you’’ll learn how to:
• Communicate more effectively with your voice and body language
• Fearlessly face the unknown
• Use character development techniques to build your emotional intelligence
All of these skills will not only help your career or business, but with your personal life as well. Anyone who has the courage to get started will find value in this training.
Honestly, we’re serious about creating a fun, inspiring, kick-ass learning experience to help you succeed. If you don’t enjoy the course, you’re welcome to a refund with no questions asked. So come on in and upgrade your confidence and emotional intelligence game!
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- We’re Obsessed with Ambition in all the Wrong Ways - August 16, 2017
- The Importance of Learning How a Language is Really Spoken - August 14, 2017
- Facebook Advertising: The Facebook Ads 2017 Certification Course (Trailer) - August 8, 2017