Many startups have realized that it’s extremely difficult to launch new products and services. A new culture of “winning at all costs” is emerging which begs the question: do startups get to play by a different set of rules?
Links mentioned in this week’s Brain Boost:
- Are most startups unethical? (VentureBeat)
- Interview with Amy Webb (MIT Technology Review)
- The Undoing Project (Amazon)
- Attend the Launch of the Watson Twitter Bot for Free
Subscribe to the Eazl YouTube channel in January for a chance to win a copy of Michael Lewis’ bestseller on business and the irrational brain!
Latest posts by Davis Jones (see all)
- Three Blockchain Companies Creating the Future of Business - December 15, 2017
- Collaboration Skills: One of the Most Important 21st Century Job Skills - December 6, 2017
- These Two Nobel Prize Winners are Wrong About Bitcoin - December 4, 2017