Many startups have realized that it’s extremely difficult to launch new products and services. A new culture of “winning at all costs” is emerging which begs the question: do startups get to play by a different set of rules?
Links mentioned in this week’s Brain Boost:
- Are most startups unethical? (VentureBeat)
- Interview with Amy Webb (MIT Technology Review)
- The Undoing Project (Amazon)
- Attend the Launch of the Watson Twitter Bot for Free
Subscribe to the Eazl YouTube channel in January for a chance to win a copy of Michael Lewis’ bestseller on business and the irrational brain!
Latest posts by Davis Jones (see all)
- The Coming Creative Revolution and the Teacherless School - October 13, 2017
- Should Driverless Cars Kill Pedestrians to Save the Car Owner? - October 6, 2017
- Bitcoin: Made in China - September 16, 2017