For the next couple of weeks, I challenge you to spend some time developing your soft skills. According to recent studies, soft skills have moved into the top listed skills that employers are looking for. Beyond helping you get hired, possessing soft skills will help you be a better manager, get you better results when you work on teams, and help you get where you want to be faster.
Here are a few pieces of content we’ve created that will help you skill up:
- 5 Ways to Feel More Empowered Today
We, at Team Eazl, have been thinking about what role we want to play in the world of education because, really, it isn’t about us. It’s all about you and feeling empowered in your career. Whether you are a professional in the traditional workforce, an entrepreneur, or a freelancer, the more you know about how to build a good life for yourself through your career, the better. The less encumbered and “in the dark” you are about how things work, the more capable you are to truly have control over your life.
2. Build Your Digital Networking Muscles
It seems like all that anyone talks about anymore –whether in entrepreneurship or a traditional career path as an employee– is networking. And with good reason! Many are terrified of the idea of reaching out to a stranger. Plus, digital networking has added a whole new element to the mix.
3. From the vaults: FAMILY + BIZ Month: Tools for a Holistic Approach to Work
This compilation posts of self-empowerment, productivity, and self-development content we’ve created in the last couple of years will give you the fuel you need to develop your soft skills, which are some of the most powerful skills you can possess.
Have any favorite soft skills resources? We’d love to hear about it! Tweet at us.
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- Life & Career Lessons from Euripides’ The Trojan Women - October 17, 2017
- From Harvard Business Review: Playing Office Politics Without Selling Your Soul - October 12, 2017
- From Forbes: Never Give Up Your Salary Details — Do This, Instead - October 4, 2017