If you like to take your Eazl courses on an iPad or iPhone, we’re excited to let you know that you can now do it through a brand new native iOS app. Note that this only applies to the courses you’ve enrolled in through Eazl’s online course platform. The app will show up as the “Teachable Online Courses” app in the app store (they’re one of our technology partners).
Once you have the app downloaded, you can log in with your same Eazl login and password that you’re already using. You might like using the app because you can:
- Stream videos and view handouts/worksheets all while on the go
- View courses offline after visiting the course once while connected to the Internet through the app
- Take lecture quizzes from your phone (while online)
- Pick up where you left off: your course progress is automatically synced between the iPhone app and your web browser
- Track your progress on a course-by-course basis
- Listen to audio with your screen turned off or turn off the screen or use other apps while you listen
We’re stoked about this! I hope you enjoy using the app. Here’s the link to download it again.
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- New Eazl Course: 5-Step Roadmap to Making a Great Hire - November 16, 2017
- New Eazl Course: Professional Networking Strategy - November 15, 2017
- Email Marketing Isn’t Just for Selling - November 15, 2017