🌱 This interview with Brian Burwell, the CEO of a major management consulting firm, is one of a series that compliments Eazl’s Advanced Management Training program. For students enrolled in the course, each one of these interviews aligns with a section of your learning experience. 🌱
This is part one of a 6-part interview. Look for the additional footage over the next several weeks. Subscribe to get notified.
If you are interested in enrolling in the course, you can get 70% off of the retail price using this link 👉 http://bit.ly/eazlamt20
- It’s equally important to develop employees’ talents as it is to find talented people.
- The #1 quality a CEO needs to be successful is determination. If you don’t have that, you are going to fold.
- Mindset is just as important as intellectual capability.
- Find talent that has enough of a skill-set for you to work with.
- You create safe spaces by the capabilities you help people develop and the situations you put them in.
- As a leader, it’s part of your job to help people become fully developed human beings.
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- View from the C-Suite: Levers of Influence - January 18, 2018
- Michele Chaboudy on Marketing Management as You Scale - January 17, 2018
- The Secret to Human-Centric Networking - January 16, 2018