🌱 This interview with Brian Burwell, the CEO of a major management consulting firm, is one of a series that compliments Eazl’s Advanced Management Training program.
For students enrolled in the course, each one of these interviews aligns with a section of your learning experience. 🌱
- One way to determine your focus is your passion for that particular thing.
- You also have to follow your brain. You have to have the skill-set to be successful in that particular field.
- You have to find where your energy comes from.
- It’s very frustrating to have a passion and a set of skills and apply it to business where you can’t make money.
- Think about: Is this a business where you can make money if you are good at it?
- Brian has seen two general approaches to productivity: the “full monty” model and the “highly discriminatory” model
- The highly discriminatory model: “I’m only going to do things that I’m uniquely qualified to do. I’m going to avoid things that are energy zappers.”
- When you say “no” remember: There might be other people who enjoy doing those things.
- You have to understand your biorhythms.
If you are interested in enrolling in the course, you can get 70% off of the retail price using this link 👉 http://bit.ly/eazlamt20
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- View from the C-Suite: Levers of Influence - January 18, 2018
- Michele Chaboudy on Marketing Management as You Scale - January 17, 2018
- The Secret to Human-Centric Networking - January 16, 2018