🌱 This interview with Brian Burwell, the CEO of a major management consulting firm, is one of a series that compliments Eazl’s Advanced Management Training program. For students enrolled in the course, each one of these interviews aligns with a section of your learning experience. 🌱
Part 1: Talent Development
Part 2: Productivity, Passion, & Focus
Part 4: Interpreting World Events (Macroeconomics)
If you are interested in enrolling in the course, you can get 70% off of the retail price using this link 👉 http://bit.ly/eazlamt20
Notes from the interview:
- When you need to make a recommendation, your style tends to be more linear.
- It’s really important to understand where the audience is coming from in terms of how they process information.
- When you’re informally advocating, you should be listening a lot more than talking.
- When you are advocating, and you’re doing the talking, you are failing.
- The most effective negotiations and advocates of a point ask a lot of questions.
- You’re not going to get someone to change their mind in a single conversation.
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- Why 45% of New Companies Fail (Product/Market Fit is Mission #1) - February 21, 2018
- View from the C-Suite: Principles of Negotiating - February 21, 2018
- Renew Your Love of Your Work by Achieving Flow - February 14, 2018