This is an excerpt from our course, Instant Skills: Learn Successful Approaches to Negotiation (Certificate Course).
* Think of distributive bargaining as simple “divide the pie” negotiation scenarios.
* As complexity of negotiations increase, a shift towards integrative bargaining should benefit both parties.
* The goal of integrative bargaining is to create an agreement wherein no trade-off will make no party better off.
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- Why 45% of New Companies Fail (Product/Market Fit is Mission #1) - February 21, 2018
- View from the C-Suite: Principles of Negotiating - February 21, 2018
- Renew Your Love of Your Work by Achieving Flow - February 14, 2018