🌱 This interview with Brian Burwell, the CEO of a major management consulting firm, is one of a series that compliments Eazl’s Advanced Management Training program. For students enrolled in the course, each one of these interviews aligns with a section of your learning experience.
If you are interested in enrolling in the course, you can get 70% off of the retail price using this link 👉 http://bit.ly/eazlamt20🌱
Part 1: Talent Development
Part 2: Productivity, Passion, & Focus
Part 3: Levers of Influence
* One thing you’ll find if you have conversations with Chief Executives is how tuned in they are.
* I think that people who succeed in big jobs –big environments– are tuned in to [economics, politics, history, etc.]”
* You have to be realistic about your ability to forecast these kinds of things.
* Any smart person needs to be able to think through the implications of [macroeconomic storylines].”
* I think every business person owes it to themselves to read The Economist.
Latest posts by Ludell Jones (see all)
- Why 45% of New Companies Fail (Product/Market Fit is Mission #1) - February 21, 2018
- View from the C-Suite: Principles of Negotiating - February 21, 2018
- Renew Your Love of Your Work by Achieving Flow - February 14, 2018